Friday, March 1, 2013

Resident Evil - Claire Redfield Nude Cosplay

Claire Redfield is a fictional character in the Resident Evil horror franchise by Capcom. Claire is the younger sister of Chris Redfield, an American special police officer who is a protagonist of the first Resident Evil game. Claire is a protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica, where she is a zombie outbreak survivor turned a vigilante.

Claire is one of the more popular characters in the Resident Evil franchise, as is evidenced by today's nude cosplay gallery. The true mark of greatness is when a sexy cosplayer dresses up and strips down as a video game character. Check out the nude cosplay images of Claire Redfield below.


5 comments:

  1. Oh man, this girl is so beautiful. I love her Claire outfit. That outfit is my favorite one out of the series. She looks 10 times better than the ugly chick they had cast to play Claire in the lame movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes so beautiful and hot I wish she was the one in the resident evil movies and I bet she looks better without her clothes on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to fuck her SSSSSSSOOOO BBBBAAAADDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lame I seen better

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's 3d and not a real person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...