Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mortal Kombat - Kitana vs Sonya Nude Cosplay

Get ready for a duel! It looks like Sonya and Kitana are ready to go at each other's throats. There may be some clothes ripping about to occur.

Last I recall, Sonya and Kitana were allies working on the same team to overthrow the Outworld alliance, were they not? Why would they be wanting to duel? Maybe they are arguing over who has the nicer butt?

In any event, we have a whole bunch more nude cosplay pictures, this time with double the pleasure and double the fun as Kitana and Sonya get down and nude on each other. Check it all out after the jump.



11 comments:

  1. i masterbated to this

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sexy i love the tits

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is sonya's real name? That chick is insanely hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her real name is Sonya Blade.

      Delete
  4. i want in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I masturbated and I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get pussy like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get more bitches than all of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get more pussy than a tampon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...